compete as one community
CYO Athletics is sports done a different way – as one community. Individuals and teams strive for greatness in accordance with Gospel values. To develop the whole person, we teach that success is not measured solely by the scoreboard, but by the effort, team play, and fun of the experience.
Click here for the latest news, schedules, and tournaments:
View CYO Athletics 2016-2017 season calendar (PDF):
RULES & POLICIES
Forms required for ALL sports. See sports pages for sport-specific forms.
CYO Athletics in the Archdiocese of Seattle is a youth sport league for Catholic youth ages 5-18. This Eligibility Release Form may be used by a participating parish programs to receive approval for the eligibility of any Catholic youth who is a parishioner at a neighboring non-participating parish.
As a coach for CYO Athletics you must review the following document containing a list of responsibilities associated with your role as a CYO coach.
Verify that you have read and understand the requirements by submitting the following form. A confirmation email will be sent to your Athletic Director for their records.
The following are helpful resources for frequently asked questions. Please click on the appropriate link to open a downloadable document.
- AIM IT PLACT Coach Database
- Best Practice Manual
- Talent Evaluation for Roster Composition
- Special Request Cheat Sheet
- Sample Process and Timeline
- Sample Coaches Meeting Agenda
- Coach Training Requirements - Letter to AD's
- Summary of Coach Training Requirements for CYO Athletics
- Sport is Full Development (video)
- Directions to Gyms and Fields
- The American Sport Education Program (ASEP)
- National CYO Sports (NCYOS)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Pamphlet
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Concussion Consent Form
- PLACT Bands - Best Practices
- Champion Committee
- Guidelines for the Sidelines
- Bullying Prevention
- Bullying Q&A
- Bullying Safety Tips
- Teachable Moments - A Story for Parents
Check out the most recent news here:
(October is up!)