- Team Registration Deadline - Friday, May 5th
- Drop Deadline - Friday, May 12th
- Roster Due: Monday, June 13
- Coaches Meeting - Thursday, May 25th 7pm at Isaac Orr Conference Center
- League: (Note: 1 game per week, on either Thursday or Monday.)
- Week 1 - June 5 or 8
- Week 2 - June 12 or 15
- Week 3 - June 19 or 22
- Week 4 - June 26 or 29
- Week 5 - Break for July 4th
- Week 6 - July 10 or 13
- Week 7 - July 17 or 20
- Week 8 - July 24 or 27
- Week 9 - July 31 or August 3
- Tournament - Saturday, August 12 (Location: North SeaTac Park & St. Bernadette)
- Games will be played geographically at St. Luke, St. Monica & St. Bernadette.
- Due Friday May 26, 2017
FORMS & RESOURCES
- ASA Non-Approved Bat List: Updated list of non-approved bats for CYO Adult Softball
- Roster Form: Use this Excel form to submit your Team Roster to CYO Athletics by the deadline
- Adult Softball Hold Harmless - each coach needs to maintain this form, filled out for each participating team member
SOFTBALL UMPIRE EVALUATION (For Coaches Only)
Keep in mind that umpires are human, and you are not going to always get someone’s best performance every game. On the other hand, we do expect our umpires to act in a professional manner, show effort, and be knowledgeable of the rules of the game and of CYO Athletics. By providing us honest feedback, we can identify trends that might help us determine strong and competent referees that we may request in the future.
If you are filling out this form because you were frustrated or disappointed with an umpire, we ask that you please try to wait at least 24 hours after your game to fill out the form, to give yourself time to reflect upon the events of the game. Please be complete in your submissions.