- Team Registration Deadline - Friday, May 4th
- Drop Deadline - Friday, May 11th
- Roster Due: Monday, June 12
- Coaches Meeting - Thursday, May 24th 7pm at Isaac Orr Conference Center
- League: (Note: 1 game per week, on either Thursday or Monday.)
- Week 1 - June 4 or 7
- Week 2 - June 11 or 14
- Week 3 - June 18 or 21
- Week 4 - June 25 or 28
- Week 5 - Break for July 4th
- Week 6 - July 9 or 12
- Week 7 - July 16 or 19
- Week 8 - July 23 or 26
- Week 9 - July 30 or August 2
- Tournament - Saturday, August 11 (Location: North SeaTac Park & Moshier Park)
- Games will be played geographically at St. Luke, St. Monica & St. Bernadette.
- Due Friday May 25, 2018
FORMS & RESOURCES
- ASA Non-Approved Bat List: Updated list of non-approved bats for CYO Adult Softball
- Roster Form: Use this Excel form to submit your Team Roster to CYO Athletics by the deadline
- Adult Softball Hold Harmless - each coach needs to maintain this form, filled out for each participating team member
SOFTBALL UMPIRE EVALUATION (For Coaches Only)
Keep in mind that umpires are human, and you are not going to always get someone’s best performance every game. On the other hand, we do expect our umpires to act in a professional manner, show effort, and be knowledgeable of the rules of the game and of CYO Athletics. By providing us honest feedback, we can identify trends that might help us determine strong and competent referees that we may request in the future.
If you are filling out this form because you were frustrated or disappointed with an umpire, we ask that you please try to wait at least 24 hours after your game to fill out the form, to give yourself time to reflect upon the events of the game. Please be complete in your submissions.