- Team: Friday, February 17, 2017
- Drop: Friday, March 3, 2017
- Registration forms received after the deadline will not be accepted
- Roster Due: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Certifications: Play Like A Champion Today®
- March 19, 26
- April 2, 9, 23, 30
- May 7, 14
- Wednesday, May 17 – Sunday, June 4, 2017
- 5th/6th Grade
- National League (predominantly 5th graders)
- American League (predominantly 6th graders)
- 7th/8th Grade
- National League (predominantly 7th graders)
- American League (predominantly 8th graders)
- Registration fees due Friday, March 3, 2017
FORMS & RESOURCES
If your school is not registering a team in the CYO Baseball program, provide your child's information and the CYO Athletics office will connect you with a neighboring parish school that will have an appropriate team. BASEBALL IS AVAILABLE FOR 5TH - 8TH GRADE BOYS AND GIRLS ONLY. Your personal information will only be shared with the Athletic Director of the neighboring parish and will not be kept on file with the Archdiocese.
Baseball UMPIRE EVALUATION (Coaches Only)
Keep in mind that umpires are human, and you are not going to always get someone’s best performance every game. On the other hand, we do expect our umpires to act in a professional manner, show effort, and be knowledgeable of the rules of the game and of CYO Athletics. By providing us honest feedback, we can identify trends that might help us determine strong and competent referees that we may request in the future.
If you are filling out this form because you were frustrated or disappointed with an umpire, we ask that you please try to wait at least 24 hours after your game to fill out the form, to give yourself time to reflect upon the events of the game. Please be complete in your submissions.