- Team: Friday, August 12, 2016
- Registration forms received after the deadline will not be accepted
- Drop: Friday, August 26, 2016
- Roster Due
- K & 4-8: Monday, September 12, 2016
- 1-3: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Certifications: Play Like A Champion Today®
- September 10, 17, 24 17 & October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 18
- Grades 1-3 start on September 17
- K-Soccer – September 11, 18 & October 16, 23, 30
- Sunday, October 30 – Saturday, November 5, 2016
- Grades 5-8
- Grade 4 (modified)
- Grade 3 (mini)
- Grades K-2 (co-ed micro)
- Grades 5-8 $550
- Grade 4 $275
- Grades 1-3 $225
- Kindergarten $165
- Registration fees due Friday, August 26, 2016
- CYO Athletics Specific Rules for All Grades: Soccer teams will follow FIFA rules, except as outlined in the CYO Athletics specific rules.
- Modified Soccer Rules: 4th grade boys and girls soccer teams play by Modified Soccer Rules.
- Mini Soccer Rules: 3rd grade boys and girls teams play by Mini Soccer Rules.
- Micro Soccer Rules: K-2nd grade coed soccer teams play by Micro Soccer Rules.
Forms & Resources
Soccer Lopsided Loser (For Coaches Only)
Submit this form if you are the losing coach of a team where the goal differential was more than five (5) goals.
Soccer Lopsided Winner (For Coaches Only)
Submit this form if you are the winning coach of a team where the goal differential was more than five (5) goals.
SOCCER REFEREE EVALUATION (For Coaches Only)
Keep in mind that referees are human, and you are not going to always get someone’s best performance every game. On the other hand, we do expect our referees to act in a professional manner, show effort, and be knowledgeable of the rules of the game and of CYO Athletics. By providing us honest feedback, we can identify trends that might help us determine strong and competent referees that we may request in the future.
If you are filling out this form because you were frustrated or disappointed with a referee, we ask that you please try to wait at least 24 hours after your game to fill out the form, to give yourself time to reflect upon the events of the game. Please be complete in your submissions.