- Team: Friday, August 11, 2017
- Registration forms received after the deadline will not be accepted
- Drop: Friday, August 25, 2017
- Roster Due
- K & 4-8: Monday, September 11, 2017
- 1-3: Monday, September 18, 2017
- K, 4-8 Grades - Wednesday, September 6, 2017 - 7:00pm (Seattle Prep School Theater, 2400 11th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102)
- 1-3 Grades - Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 7:00pm (910 Marion St. Seattle 98104)
- Certifications: Play Like A Champion Today®
- September 9, 16, 23 30 & October 7, 14, 21, 28
- Grades 1-3 start on September 16
- K-Soccer – September 10, 17 & October 15, 22, 29
- Sunday, October 29 – Saturday, November 4, 2017
- Grades 5-8
- Grade 4 (modified)
- Grade 3 (mini)
- Grades K-2 (co-ed micro)
- Grades 5-8 $550
- Grade 4 $275
- Grades 1-3 $225
- Kindergarten $165
- CYO Athletics Specific Rules for All Grades: Soccer teams will follow FIFA rules, except as outlined in the CYO Athletics specific rules.
- Modified Soccer Rules: 4th grade boys and girls soccer teams play by Modified Soccer Rules.
- Mini Soccer Rules: 3rd grade boys and girls teams play by Mini Soccer Rules.
- Micro Soccer Rules: K-2nd grade coed soccer teams play by Micro Soccer Rules.
FORMS & RESOURCES
Soccer Lopsided Loser (For Coaches Only)
Soccer Lopsided Winner (For Coaches Only)
SOCCER REFEREE EVALUATION (For Coaches Only)
Keep in mind that umpires are human, and you are not going to always get someone’s best performance every game. On the other hand, we do expect our umpires to act in a professional manner, show effort, and be knowledgeable of the rules of the game and of CYO Athletics. By providing us honest feedback, we can identify trends that might help us determine strong and competent referees that we may request in the future.
If you are filling out this form because you were frustrated or disappointed with an umpire, we ask that you please try to wait at least 24 hours after your game to fill out the form, to give yourself time to reflect upon the events of the game. Please be complete in your submissions.