Swimming in the pool, s’mores under the stars and hitting the mark with a bow & arrow are just a few of the fun activities at Camp Don Bosco! Each experience is interwoven throughout the week with prayer, community and FUN! Whether it’s their first year or fifth, new challenges each day that increase with age level will help campers grow in faith and confidence as lifelong memories made & friendships are forged at Don Bosco!
Traditional Sessions Offere
- Awakened faith & challenge activities in the beauty of God’s creation! ($495)
- Explore your faith with new friends in daily adventure programs. ($495)
Specialty & Horse Sessions Offered
Recharge Laser Tag/Archery (3-9)
- See the light with laser tag & additional archery sessions added to traditional camp activities! ($550)
Trail Scouts – horse (3-5)
- Beginning riders build confidence and skills with horses with 1 1/2 hours at the corral daily. ($625)
Appaloosa – horse (5-8)
- Older beginner to intermediate riders spend 2-3 hours with the horses at the corral daily. ($645)
Wrangler – horse (7-9)
- Experienced riders develop advance riding techniques and speed for 2-3 hours daily. ($645)
Swim, play games, build forts, eat s'mores, sing silly songs, shoot a bow and arrow, pray, dance, sing praise and worship songs, laugh, make new friends, earn beads, experience 65 years of camping traditions, soar to new heights on the challenge course, play on the sports court, have fun at Mass, slip n’ slide, pray the rosary, make craft projects, discover nature and awaken your faith!
Why Resident Camp at Don Bosco?
Give your child the gift of Catholic Summer Camp and they will make memories that will last a lifetime! Our screened trained staff help every camper make friends and have an amazing time in a faith filled environment. Every day is a new adventure as campers rotate between our many amazing program activities. Campers at Camp Don Bosco will have the time of their life, grow in faith, build great friendships and come home with sacred memories that will last a lifetime! All are welcome to join in the tradition of Catholic Camping that have been running in Western Washington since 1950!