Give your family the gift of sacred memories at Catholic Family Camp! This weekend away provides the opportunity to spend family time together un-plugged from your routines and plugged in to: adventure activities, time together with God in the beauty of His creation at beautiful Camp Don Bosco or Camp Hamilton.
*Generous financial support is available when registering online!
- Adults (over 18) | $100
- Children (6-18 y.o.) | $50
- Children (4 & under) | FREE
Why Catholic family camp?
Give your family the gift of a Catholic Summer Camp experience and create memories that will last a lifetime! Our faith-filled, trained staff are on site to serve your family by facilitating safe and family friendly programs as well as acting as your guides throughout the weekend. Enjoy your own family or invite your extended family and friends to join you as campers of all ages and ability level are welcomed, supported and inspired through challenge activities games and unique family based prayer experiences. Your family will experience closer family bonds, meet other faith-filled families and Join the tradition of Catholic camping that has been creating sacred memories in since 1950!
Camp Don Bosco
Nestled in the foothills of the Cascades, Camp Don Bosco is our most accessible camp and has been beloved by generations of campers!
- Swimming in the pool, archery, laser tag, low ropes challenge course, crafts, hikes, games, singing around the campfire, building forts, cookie baking and *horse rides (*Bosco 1 only)
- Your registered family (immediate or extended) will have your own separate cabin space in one of our lodges. Bosco cabins vary from enclosed and heated to the more rustic open air variety but all are within a short walk from the main camp.
This beautifully forested 570 acre camp centered around Lake Hannan in Snohomish County. The picturesque lodge overlooks Mt. Stohr and is an ideal location to experience God’s creation!
- Swimming, boating, beautiful hikes, high ropes climbing tower, games, singing around the campfire, paintball, archery, craft projects, incredible mountainous wilderness and prayerful experiences to awaken faith!
- Your registered family (immediate or extended) will have your own separate cabin space in one of our lodges. Hamilton cabins are all enclosed and heated. Families can walk or drive the distance between the lodge and cabins based on need.