- Pierce County 4th-6th Grade Rules
- Pierce County 7th and 8th Grade follow same rules as Sno-King found on the Basketball Page of this website.
- Coaches Meeting - Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Team Fees - $450 for 4th-8th Grades
- Mt. Tahoma High School, Tacoma (campus map)
- Coaches Meeting - Wednesday, August 30, 2017
- Team Fees - $5 per runner
- Post-Season Coaches Meeting - Monday, November 6, 2017, 6pm @ Bellarmine
- Pierce County Expectations & Rules
- Lineup Sheet
- Use to help track the substitutions and serve order. Remember, players come back into the game the same order they leave after serving. Players rotate to the bench after serving (when their team rotates to the next server) and re-enter the game at the 6th position (middle back).
- Score Sheet | Instructional Scoring Video (for the video ignore the part that talks 3 consecutive serves in 4th grade because the Pierce County rule is 5 serves. Also ignore the part at 10:05 about how to start game 2 from the place game 1 left off. In Pierce County, teams can submit an all new serving order for games 2 and 3)
- Team Fees - $275 for 4th/5th Grades and $325 for 6th-8th Grade