Online Registration has closed. On-Site registration will be accepted, please fill out the following form and bring with you to register on Saturday.
The Catholic Youth Convention (CYC) is a weekend experience of evangelization and transformation, where all parishes are welcomed to, and supported in, providing their high school youth with an encounter with God and deepening of our Catholic faith. CYC provides a place for over 1400+ youth to enter into a deeper, more vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and return to their parish communities with ardor for the Gospel.
Use #seattlecyc16 and follow the adventures here!
CYC 2016 Participant Brochure
- PDF CYC 2016 Participant Brochure
CYC'S BEST DANCE CREW
Gather your friends together, be creative, & be a part of this year's CYC's Best Dance Crew! Choose from the list of songs, prepare your "routine" and get ready to entertain your friends!
In keeping with the spirit of CYC the expectations of this event are as follows:
- The song you perform must be off the pre-selected list and be no longer than 3 minutes in length
- Dance moves or costumes must be appropriate for a Catholic Youth event
- You will need to provide your song cut to the exact length on a thumb drive (labeled with your song title and your name). Please turn in to the Convention Office on Saturday, Nov. 12th by 12:30pm.
- HAVE FUN!
ADULT LEADER PREPARATION
- Adult Leader Brochure
St. Timothy Award | This is a recognition award for individual parishes to confer on one Senior in high school youth who meets the necessary requirements. (Due October 17th)
Companions on the Journey | This award recognizes adults who share their talents in ministry consistently over a period of six years of more. Nominate an adult volunteer who share their gift of time and talent with the young church. (CYC Coordinators will nominate through RegOnline by October 17)
Diakonia Award Nomination | Presented to parishes, high schools, or ministries whose youth have responded to the Gospel call to service! Nominate your group to be recognized at CYC 2016. (CYC Coordinators will nominate through RegOnline by October 17)
HOST PARISHES: We are thankful that we have some local parishes who are opening their doors to host! Please note that priority will be given to those who live more than an hour away. Please contact the host parishes directly to make arrangements.
- Our Lady Queen of Heaven, Sheryl Blessing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- St. Cosmos and Damien, Monica Rodrigues (email@example.com)
- JBLM, Lindsey Isaacson, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FULL-All Saints, Puyallup
- FULL-St. Patrick's, Tacoma
- FULL-St. Andrew's, Sumner
- FULL-Holy Disciples, Puyallup
- FULL-St. John of the Woods
- Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup-Follow this link for the discount or if you call mention the Washington State Fair rate until October 14.
- Other local hotels
Interested in obtaining a booth for 2016? Please see the attached letter for more details about having a booth at CYC 2016.